Michelle Dipp Investments Internship Opportunities
MBA Internship Opening: Study Finance and Growth Equity in Life Sciences
Do you want to start a career in the investment world?
Michelle Dipp is the Co-founder and Managing Partner of Biospring Partners. Biospring Partners is currently accepting applications for an MBA Intern to work alongside their growth capital team. Students who are interested in joining the an innovative life sciences investment firm can advance their careers with hands-on private equity industry experience at Biospring Partners.
It’s an exciting time to be in the life sciences industry. From supply chain automation to prototyping and scaling engineered organisms, we explore exciting technology and innovation advancements in life sciences every day. Biospring Partners is driving capital to companies at the cutting-edge of the life sciences industry and powering tomorrow’s most innovative technologies and solutions.
If you are currently studying for your MBA and you have a background in medicine or science, you might be an excellent candidate for our internship opportunity.
Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting undergraduate applications at this time.
MBA Internship Opportunity
Position: MBA Intern
Start Date: Spring/Summer 2022
As an MBA Intern at Biospring, you will work closely with senior team members and will receive significant exposure to all aspects of Biospring’s deal evaluation and execution activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing investment firm at an exciting stage of its development. You will be involved in investment sourcing, analysis, due diligence, documentation, and portfolio company value creation with a focus on services, tools and software companies.
In this role, your typical responsibilities will include:
- Supporting investment teams by assessing investment opportunities
- Building financial models and valuation analysis
- Conducting company and industry due diligence
- Writing internal memos
We are looking for talented candidates who have:
- 1+ years of work experience in investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or a relevant role at a life sciences or technology company
- The ability to operate effectively with limited supervision
- Exceptional financial modeling, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- A balanced ego and desire to join a small, highly collaborative team
- Ability to maintain a high level of professional maturity in a highly demanding work environment.
Getting Started In the Life Sciences Investment Industry
Are you interested in a career path in the investment industry? Are you an MBA student wondering how to get your start in private equity with hands-on experience? An MBA internship at Biospring Partners might be the right fit for you.
Biospring Partners combines years of experience in the life sciences and technology industries, together their knowledge supports growth-stage B2B services, tools and enterprise software companies driving innovation in the life sciences industry. Apply today.